Terms and conditions
Our website, found under the URL www.fasheonlondon.com, operated by Fa.She.On London Limited (“Fa.She.on London”) is registered to 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ (company number 10889374.) All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Fa.She.on London. and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Fa.She.on website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers & Discounts
• Discounts are valid when shopping online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively.
• Free postage is only valid for UK mainland addresses.
• Discounts are not valid for the purchase of Gift Cards online.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.fasheonlondon.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.fasheonlondon.com is with Fa.She.On London Limited and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Fa.she.on London.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Fa.she.on London to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Fa.she.on London until we accept your order by despatching your order.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after orders have been placed. Should you wish to make any urgent changes, please email us : email@example.com
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Fa.she.on London reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.fasheonlondon.com
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website are correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Fa.She.on London will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.fasheonlondon.com accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, apple pay and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply. For further details, please refer to our Delivery page
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. For full details, please refer to our Returns page
Your Right to Cancel
• As an EU consumer you have up to 14 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
• You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within approx. 14 days from when we receive the goods back.
• We will reimburse payments received from you. We may make a decision not to reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing or signs of worn clothing.
To place an order with us online, registration is required. At the point of registration, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you details of our latest products and special offers.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address to any other organisation. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
To unsubscribe from postal mailing or make amendments to your mailing preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our seasonal products, latest offers and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received.
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, do not give out any information you wouldn't be comfortable with others knowing - this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in the following places:
• Home Page - If it is selected by the Fa.She.on London team.
• Instagram & Twitter - Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
• Instagram & Twitter - On our official account if selected by the social media team.
• Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat and other social networking sites and search sites.
What if I want to keep my posts private?
If your social media account is set to "private", your posts wil not be seen by anyone other than those in your network. If your social media account is public, we recommend that you do not use these tags or you delete them from your post.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please email us.
Safety & Security
Once an order has been placed, we don’t store the details of your payment card, with the exception of the last four digits and a unique token reference provided by your card issuer. This eliminates the need for merchants, e-commerce sites and operators of mobile wallets to store sensitive payment card data on their networks and reduces the risk of fraud.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
While Fa.She.on London uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Fa.She.on London will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Fa.She.on London takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Fa.She.on London will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.